- Thông tin sản phẩm
- Bình luận
Product name: Phosphoric Acid
Other names: Orthophosphoric acid; trihydroxylphosphine oxide, phosphorus acid
Formula: H 3 PO 4
Origin: Korea, China
- Packing: 35kg / plastic can.
- Phosphoric Acid is a medium acid, inorganic acid, colorless liquid, slight odor, acidity, infinite solubility in water, alcohol, does not catch fire, very little volatility, makes red kneeling, in the field of food additives is abbreviated as E338.
Phosphoric acid is widely used both in industry and in food additives and pharmaceuticals
1) In food:
- As one of the food additives used to create aromatic, acidic flavors suitable for soft drinks such as coca, pepsi, canned foods, jams, areca jelly, cheese, and brewing beer simultaneously Prevent the regeneration of harmful bacteria.
- The sodium salts of phosphoric acid, sodium phosphate (NaH 2 PO 4 ) are weak acids and are used
with sodium bicarbonate to make the dough rise.
2) In industry:
- Phosphoric acid H3PO4 is used to treat metal surfaces as a degreasing agent for grease, rust, suitable for many metals, copper, aluminum, iron and stainless steel, is an effective catalyst in the synthesis of organic matter, flame retardant, reducing corrosion of metal process…
- Used as fertilizer in agriculture.
- Treatment of factory wastewater, domestic wastewater.
- It is the raw material of glass, ceramic tile production, especially used to produce detergent, plating.
- In medicine: Using a solution to clean and whiten teeth
Do not drink directly, do not direct contact with skin and mucous membranes.
In case of contact with eyes: rinse with cold water for 15 minutes.
In case of skin contact: remove phosphoric acid contaminated clothing, wash exposed skin with cold water.
Preserving in a cool and dry place to ensure quality and prevent chemical safety risks when using.